Skip to main content

On-Line Lunch Payments

On-Line Lunch Payments


Hudson Community School provides parents/guardians an easy way to make payments for their students through a secure Web Store powered by RevTrak.  You can pay a variety of fees from this website in a real-time quick and efficient way.  Items that you can apply money towards include annual school fees, food service payments, activity passes, and yearbooks.

Online payments can be made using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, debit card or electronic check.

Please use the link below to make an online lunch payment


To deposit money in your lunch account follow these simple steps:

1. Click on the above link to take you to RevTrak. 

2. Click on create an account.  You will only need to do this step one time. 

3. Log in and click on Food Service. 

4. To add a child to your account type in the child's last name and the PIN number. The PIN number is your JMC login password. If you do not know or have not set up a JMC password, please contact the school office.  In the box also put in the last name and first name.  If the parent last name is different than the child, please use parent last name, or contact the Central Office for assistance.

You only need to add one student to your account if all your children use the same family lunch account.

Once you have your child linked to your account, you just select that child from the drop down box each time you are making a lunch deposit.

For the 2023-2024 school year, all online payments will be accepted through Revtrak.  You may use the same account as last year.  If you have questions, hover over SERVICES, click on FAQ.  You may also contact the Hudson Schools Central Office at 319-988-3233 ext. 4.


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Iowa Non-Discrimination Statement: 

“It is the policy of this CNP provider not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or religion in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code section 216.6, 216.7, and 216.9.  If you have questions or grievances related to compliance with this policy by this CNP Provider, please contact the Iowa Civil Rights Commission, Grimes State Office building, 400 E. 14th St. Des Moines, IA 50319-1004; phone number 515-281-4121, 800-457-4416; website:”